If ever there were a year to get help enrolling, this is it. Plan options and financial help have changed, meaning that it’s especially important to come back to update your information and select your new plan carefully.
For people who qualify for financial help, (9 out of 10 people enrolled!) switching plans could mean significant savings next year.
Our experts can help you apply or update your information, explore 2018 health and dental plan options, make sure you are getting the best financial help available, and complete your enrollment. It’s your last chance for in-person help before the final deadline, Dec. 15!
Come to a Maryland Health Connection “Last Chance” free enrollment event Dec. 8-10.
For event details, visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov/last-chance:
- Allegany: Cumberland
- Anne Arundel: Annapolis and Severna Park
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County: Essex and Catonsville
- Cecil: Perryville
- Charles: Waldorf
- Harford: Abingdon
- Howard: Columbia
- Montgomery: Silver Spring and Germantown
- Prince George’s: Capitol Heights
- Queen Anne’s: Stevensville
- St. Mary’s: Charlotte Hall
- Washington: Hagerstown
- Wicomico: Salisbury
- Worcester: Berlin
If you’re attending an event and experience a short wait, you can get started applying by downloading our mobile app, Enroll MHC.
Also remember to bring these items with you:
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Proof of citizenship or immigration status
- Tax returns for previous years
- Employer and income info (pay stubs, W-2 forms)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any job-related coverage you or someone in your household is eligible for
- Photo ID
If you’re attending an event, we invite you to use the hashtags #LastChance and #LastChance2Enroll, and tag us at @MarylandConnect on Twitter, @Maryland Health Connection on Facebook or @GetCoveredMD on Instagram.
Let’s get Marylanders covered! Sign up by Dec. 15 at MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
About Maryland Health Connection
Maryland Health Connection is Maryland’s official health insurance marketplace for individuals and families to compare plans and enroll in health and dental coverage. It’s the only place to get financial help with health insurance. See if you qualify for financial help like tax credits or Medicaid/MCHP to make health insurance more affordable.