When your Medicaid application is complete and verified, you will choose a managed care organization (MCO) to provide your care.
There are several ways to choose your MCO and primary care doctor:
- Visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov and log into your account.
- Download our free mobile app, Enroll MHC.
- Call us at 1-855-642-8572 (Deaf and hard of hearing use Relay service).
- Request an enrollment kit be mailed to you. You can do so in your online account or by calling us. Complete the MCO enrollment form and mail it back in the envelope provided (no stamp needed).
The MCOs that you can choose are:
- Aetna Better Health of Maryland
- AMERIGROUP Community Care
- Jai Medical Systems
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maryland Physicians Care
- MedStar Family Choice
- Priority Partners
- University of Maryland Health Partners