How do I report my income if I have a temporary job?

All income should be reported, even if it is from a seasonal or temporary job, such as holiday or census work. In your application or change report, select yes for monthly income, then yes for changes in income, then enter your expected monthly income from your temporary job for each month you expect to be working. If there are any months in which you will not be working, and you have no other income, enter 0 for those months. Your eligibility will be based on an average of your monthly income throughout the year.