I am married and I file separately from my spouse. Will we both receive form 1095-B?

We will send the Form 1095-B to the person listed as head of household. You can request an additional copy of Form 1095-B from your spouse or through Maryland Health Connection by calling us at 1-855-642-8572 (Deaf and hard of hearing use Relay service).