I forgot to report a change in my income or my family size (like getting married or having a baby) that happened in the last year. What should I do?

After December 31, Maryland Health Connection cannot make changes to your last tax year's information. Any change that you forgot to make in the last year will likely be addressed on Form 8962 (PDF), and you will need to talk with the IRS or your tax preparer about any questions you have.

If this change is still applicable in the new tax year, we want to take that information into account now for your recent enrollment application, so make sure you update your account information either online at MarylandHealthConnection.gov or by calling us at 855-642-8572 (Deaf and hard of hearing use Relay service).