Se aceptan los siguientes tipos de documentos en MarylandHealthConnection.gov/espanol para hacer verificaciones.
Se pueden aceptar otros documentos de verificación si no tiene los que se mencionan a continuación.
Disponible en inglés:
- U.S. Passport
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Native American tribal documents (e.g. Tribal Enrollment Card, Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood, Tribal Census document, or documents on tribal letterhead signed by the tribal official)
OR one of the documents below, which must also be accompanied by proof of identity:
- U.S. Public Birth Certificate
- Certification of Report of Birth
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen
- Certification of Birth
- U.S. Citizen ID Card
- Northern Marianas ID Card
- Adoption Papers showing the person’s name and U.S. place of birth
- Evidence of U.S. Civil Service employment before June 1, 1976
- U.S. Military Record showing U.S. place of birth
- U.S. Medical Record showing U.S. place of birth
- U.S. life, health or other insurance record showing U.S. place of birth
- Religious record showing U.S. place of birth recorded in the U.S.
- School record showing the child’s name and U.S. place of birth
- Federal or State census record showing U.S. citizenship or U.S. place of birth
- Documentation that a child meets the requirements of Section 101 of the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 (8 U.S.C. 1431)