I received a notice that I need to verify my income, but I don’t have any income. What should I do?

If you do not have any documents to show your current monthly income, you can use an affidavit. Several affidavits are available for different situations including: If you have no income, or income from self-employment. Find them under “Application Affidavits” here

In response to this request, you may either complete this affidavit and upload it to your online account or send it with the cover letter from the notice to the following address:

Maryland Health Connection
P.O. Box 857
Lanham, MD 20703