Siempre me he presentado usando la Forma 1040EZ. ¿Puedo utilizar 1040EZ si he recibido un crédito de impuesto sobre las primas?

Disponible en inglés: No, the 1040EZ Form cannot be used with Form 8962 (PDF). If you received a premium tax credit, or think you may be eligible for one, it is very likely that you must file Form 1040 or Form 1040A. For more information, please contact the IRS or your tax preparer.