When you apply through Maryland Health Connection, you may be requested to provide documentation to verify information you provided in your application.
Other verification documents may be accepted if you do not have the specific type listed here:
- Form DHR/FIA 1130 Verification of Living Arrangements
- Homeowners Insurance Bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Bill
- Utility Bill
- Affidavit of Residency
How do I provide my documents?
- Log into your online account at MarylandHealthConnection.gov and upload documents using the link in “My Inbox.” Get uploading tips here.
- Download our free mobile app (Enroll MHC) to submit documents using the camera of your mobile device (iOS or Android)
- If you are unable to submit documents online, you may mail them to Maryland Health Connection, P.O. Box 857, Lanham, MD 20703.