This Tuesday night, January 31, at 11:59 p.m. is the final deadline to enroll in 2017 coverage through MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
Don't risk going uninsured this year or missing out on financial help to lower your costs.
Here’s how you can still get help now to sign up:
1) Call us at 1-855-642-8572 (Deaf and hard of hearing use Relay service). Extended hours this week are Monday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Tuesday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The call center offers assistance in more than 200 languages, as well as TTY services for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Wait times may be higher this week due to increased call volumes. Consider taking advantage of the callback feature so you will not lose your place in line.
Look for area code 313 in the callback number. Please note the system will dial you at least twice if you are not able to pick up the first time.
2) Find free, in-person help near you by using our new search tool.
Consumer assistance organizations and authorized insurance brokers provide free assistance enrolling in plans.
The search tool is also available through our new mobile app, Enroll MHC, available free for Android and iOS devices.
4) Save time and have the information below ready. Find more tips here to get ready to apply.
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Proof of citizenship or immigration status
- Tax returns for previous years
- Employer and income info (pay stubs, W-2 forms)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any job-related coverage you or someone in your household is eligible for
- Photo ID, if you're applying in person
About Maryland Health Connection
Maryland Health Connection is Maryland’s official health insurance marketplace for individuals and families to compare plans and enroll in health and dental coverage. It’s the only place to get financial help with health insurance. See if you qualify for financial help like tax credits or Medicaid/MCHP to make health insurance more affordable.