Individuals with eligible immigration status include the following:
- Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR/"Green Card" Holders);
- Cuban/Haitian Entrants;
- Aliens paroled into the U.S. for at least a year;
- Aliens granted Withholding of Deportation or Withholding of Removal;
- Conditional Entrants Granted before April 1, 1980;
- Battered Spouses, Children, and Parents;
- Victims of Trafficking and his/her Spouse, Child, Sibling or Parent.
Click here for more examples of eligible immigration statuses.