The deadline is just a few days away to enroll in time for January coverage. Help spread the message and join our TwitterStorm on Monday, Dec. 12 with hashtag #GetCoveredMD.
Remind Marylanders that Dec. 15 is the deadline to start off 2017 covered through MarylandHealthConnection.gov. To participate, just send a few tweets starting at 11 a.m. Dec. 12 using #GetCoveredMD.
We encourage you to use the sample tweets and graphics below that make sense for your followers — or create your own tweets and graphics using the hashtag #GetCoveredMD.
You can also find more content to share on your social media channels and website in our Social Media Toolkit.
Use Before the Storm:
- Use hashtag #GetCoveredMD at 11 a.m. Dec. 12 to join @MarylandConnect #Twitterstorm before deadline for Jan. health coverage
- #Twitterstorm coming up to remind MD'ers of health coverage deadline! At 11am Dec. 12 use hashtag #GetCoveredMD with @MarylandConnect
Use During the Storm:
- Welcome to our #Twitterstorm! Use hashtag #GetCoveredMD from 11-noon to help spread word about 12/15 deadline to enroll
- Enroll through @MarylandConnect by 12/15 so you can start 2017 covered. Compare health & dental at MarylandHealthConnection.gov #GetCoveredMD
- 9 in 10 Marylanders got financial help with @MarylandConnect plans last year. See if you qualify: http://bit.ly/2glczWC #GetCoveredMD
- Find free, in-person help from @MarylandConnect to enroll by Dec. 15! http://bit.ly/2gD8GxW #GetCoveredMD
- Protect your family with health coverage in 2017. Enroll through @MarylandConnect by 12/15 for plans that start 1/1. #GetCoveredMD
- Download @MarylandConnect’s free mobile app and #GetCoveredMD from your phone! Enroll by 12/15 for 1/1 coverage: http://bit.ly/2g7hKWV
Thank you for participating in our TwitterStorm and helping make sure Marylanders protect themselves with health coverage. Find more information about open enrollment at MarylandHealthC