If you see a message stating we cannot electronically verify your identity, here’s what to do so you can move on with your application:
- Write down the reference code on the message.
- Call the Experian service using the phone number in the message. You will be asked a series of questions to which only you know the answers. If the agent is able to verify your identity, they will unlock your application and you may proceed with the application.
OR if you do not wish to call the service above, or if the Experian agent cannot verify your identity by phone, our representatives can verify your identity in person. Please note our consumer support center is unable to verify identity by phone.
Bring a government-issued ID such as one of those below to a local health department or connector entity office:
- Driver's license issued by a State or Territory
- Clinic, doctor, hospital, or school record
- Finding of identity from a Federal or State governmental agency
- Finding of identity from an Express Lane agency
- Identification card or official document issued by federal, state, or local government
- Military dependent's identification card
- Native American tribal documents