Maryland’s SHOP Administrator for Small Businesses
They are trained to provide expertise and support to make the best health insurance decisions for you and your employees, provide administrative support and manage the open enrollment process and deadlines.
The SHOP Administrator can:
- Help you choose a SHOP-authorized broker to provide guidance, expertise and support in making the best health insurance decisions for your employees and your budget
- Process your eligibility application to see if your small business can enroll in the SHOP
- Provide your business with easy administration of your health insurance, such as adding or dropping employees and different ways to pay your single monthly bill
- Manage the new hire and open enrollment process to notify you and your employees of any approaching deadlines
- Provide daily customer service support services to answer questions about an enrollment, termination, premium invoice or the administrative guidelines of your SHOP plan
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services.
Headquartered in Dallas, BenefitMall works with a network of 20,000 Brokers and CPAs to deliver employee benefits, HR and payroll services to more than 200,000 small and medium-sized businesses.
As the largest, national General Agency and a respected leader in the industry, BenefitMall understands the challenges brokers and employers face while running their business. With more than 30 years of proven success in benefit quoting, enrollment and administration, BenefitMall provides full solutions of expert support, technology, and operational excellence. The company’s products, online quoting tools and knowledgeable employees, enable brokers to design comprehensive benefits packages for small to medium-sized employers.
Keeping current with changing tides in benefits administration is a challenge for any company. With BenefitMall EmployerFocusTM, a single-source web-based solution, administrators can manage company benefits. Human Resources or broker representatives can use EmployerFocus to add or edit employee information, manage contributions and produce reports. Employees, in turn, are able to access their benefits and make any updates needed, including dependent information, qualifying events and more. Additionally, employers and their employees have full access to BenefitMall’s expert Customer Service Team ready to help with any enrollment questions which may be encountered.