Free in-person help is available at statewide Last Chance events, Dec. 7-15. You don't have to wait for an event to enroll! Find free, in-person help now from thousands of trained staff throughout Maryland.
Don't forget to bring these items
- Birth dates for each household member applying for coverage
- Social Security numbers or document numbers for each household member applying for coverage, if they have an SSN or other document number
- Employer and income information for everyone in your household (including pay stubs, W-2 forms or tax forms)
- Citizenship or immigration information for anyone applying for coverage
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your household