Get Help Enrolling
Who can help me enroll in person?
In an effort to help combat the spread of the coronavirus, most in-person help is temporarily unavailable. However, local navigators and brokers are authorized to assist consumers with the Maryland Health Connection application by phone. Please contact a navigator in your area or call our call center for assistance.
Thousands of trained staff are available throughout Maryland to help you apply and enroll
Have this information ready
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Proof of citizenship or immigration status
- Tax returns for previous years
- Employer and income info (pay stubs, W-2 forms)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any job-related coverage you or someone in your household is eligible for
- Photo ID, if you’re applying in person