Free, in-person help
Thousands of trained staff are available throughout Maryland to help you apply and enroll
Other ways to get help
Download our free mobile app, Enroll MHC, from the Apple Store (iPhone) or the Google Play Store (Android) to apply from your phone.
Call us toll-free at 1-855-642-8572 (TTY: 1-855-642-8573)
Our consumer support center offers assistance in more than 200 languages, as well as TTY services for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Hours: Mondays to Fridays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Have these items ready
If you are applying in person, be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Photo identification
- Birth dates for each household member applying for coverage
- Social Security numbers or document numbers for each household member applying for coverage, if they have an SSN or other document number
- Employer and income information for everyone in your household (including pay stubs, W-2 forms or tax forms)
- Citizenship or immigration information for anyone applying for coverage
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your household